The RT-21 is a universal digital rotator controller that can be user configured for motor voltage and position feedback. Configuration is accomplished by a combination of PCB jumpers and software settings, no soldering or major disassembly is required. This flexibility allows the RT-21 to operate any commercial amateur rotator being built today, and virtually any rotator ever built. In addition, there are configuration settings that allow custom control for commercial and industrial systems.
- Off-white chassis and front overlay, black cover
- Bright LCD with variable intensity yellow-green backlight.
- Front panel CCW and CW controls, Point-and-Shoot knob, and computer control
- Integral 220-240C Power supply
- Adds high resolution digital display
- Adds Point & Shoot hands off operation
- In most cases, improves heading accuracy
- In most cases, adds PWM speed control and gradual start’/stop to your system eliminating tower and rotator stresses
Common Rotators Supported and Documented in the Manual:
- Two separate control boards for independent Azimuth and Elevation
- New crisp OLED displays
- Separate Point-and-Shoot Knobs
- Free GH Tracker for automatic computer control to tenths of degrees with all common tracking programs
- RT21 precision speed and ramping with all DC motor rotators
- Built-in AC power supply for 115/230 VAC mains