- Ultra low temperature AOWA DX antenna
- 10 element
- 12.1dBd gain
- 29dB f/b Ratio
- 4.9m Boom length
- Az beamwidth 37 Degrees
- Elevation beamwidth 41 Degrees
- 32mm round two piece boom
- 3/16″ solid rod aluminium elements
- 5/8″ tube PowAbeam coaxial dipole sealed driven element – nothing to adjust.
The WAXXX10S is an ultra low temperature antenna for DX enthusiasts on 2 metres.At only 225 Deg K it is the lowest in the class.
High gain, great front to back ratio and electrically ultra stable in all weathers the WAXXX10S is a first class optimized design.
Image shows the WAXXX10S below our WS718562 70cms antenna (image courtesy of M0CVX)