The Wavenode WN-2 power meter measures and displays output power and SWR of up to four radios/antennas at the same time.
Up to four sensors for power/SWR can be connected to the device and can be installed at the point where they are rquired.
Sensors are available for 1.6 to 1300 MHz and up to max. 8KW.
The measured data can be displayed on a computer connected via USB using the software for Windows XP or Windows Vista that is included.
The WN-2 Power can be used as an stand-alone meter without PC connection.
Complete system includes 1 x HF-1 sensor (1.8-60MHz, 2kW), WN-2 unit, AC power module and software on CDROM.
- Monitor 4 sensors simultaneously for peak, Average power and coax SWR.
- Direct USB full speed interface.
- Backlit LCD display for stand-alone operation- Your PC is optional.
- Oscilloscope and Spectrum Analysis of the RF Modulation- Observe IM and “Splatter” frequency components realtime.
- Wide range of sensors cover 100 milliwatt to 8KW, 1.6 Mhz to 1.3 Ghz.
- 16-bit RISC processor, 12 bit A/D converter and rugged construction.
- WN-2 is compact and low power. Perfect for local, mobile, emergency communications vans, and remote repeater sites.
- Wavenode sensors can be provided with RFView outputs for linking to SDR’s such as ANAN and FLEX for predistortion linearisation