The SPID RAK medium to heavy duty azimuth rotator is a solid built design using a double reduction work drive to ensure zero backlash, precise control and yet retain mechanical simplicity.
Supplied complete with multifunction digital controller that provides:
- 0.5 degree resolution readout
- Manual, Automatic, Scanning and Programmable Modes
- Large Soft Green LED display
- USB Computer Interface with software supplied including Hygain, Orion and Yaesu emulation modes.
- Can be zeroed at any position
- +/- 180 degree over-travel limits with electronic programmable limit control
- Designed for max 66mm input/output mast/pole
- Adaptor plate available to mount rotator inside tower head unit.
- Power supply 12-18V (best turning performance at 18V)
- Turning speed for 360 degrees : 12V – 120 Sec, 18V – 90 Sec