The PowAbeam Marine Band 4 element yagi is designed for good gain with a broad flat input impedance over the marine band 156-174MHz range.
Giving 8.2dBi gain on a boom length of 1.2m including rear mounting space the antenna is completely weatherproof with a sealed driven element requiring no adjustment. All stainless steel fixings used throughout.
Can be mounted horizontally or vertically as desired with no loss of performance. Mounting bracket supplied to attach to up to 2″ round mast.
50Ω DIRECT FEED
- Stable wet weather performance
- Design optimized for marine band use
- Frequency range 156-174MHz with a VSWR of 1.8:1 or less across the entire band
- F/R power ratio greater than 18dB (H-Plane)
The aerial is supplied requiring assembly only – no drilling required.
- Pre-drilled single piece square boom.
- Element clips pre-attached to the boom – the elements just need sliding into place and tightening up
- Assembled PowAbeam coaxial dipole with 1m Ecoflex10 coaxial cable terminated in an in-line N Type female socket.
Assembly will take about 5 minutes and requires insertion of the parasitic elements into the clips (each are clearly marked) and mounting of the coaxial dipole. 8mm and 10mm spanners or sockets is all that is required to assemble.