This is the rig DXers and Contesters around the world have been discussing passionately over the last 12 months. Whether it is a poor band condition or battling to pick out a call in a large pile-up, faint signals, this new direct sampling, software-defined radio will eliminate faint signal frustrations, changing the world’s definition of an SDR transceiver.
The IC-7610 with its RMDR capabilities will be able to pick out faint signals in the mist of stronger, adjacent signals. With the introduction of dual RF direct sampling receiver, the IC-7610 achieves 110dB RMDR, times TWO, rivalling that of other top-of-the-line transceivers.
The large 7-inch colour display illuminates various operational information with its high-resolution screen. The IC-7610 also has a DVI-D port for use with an external display. Enjoy smooth, intuitive and quick operation with the combination of a touchscreen and multi-function control.
As you may expect demand for this product will be huge and there is global demand for the IC-7610. If you want to get your hands on this model, contact us for current availabillity and lead times.
Main features include:
• Further evolved RF direct sampling method.
• Excellent RMDR: 105 dB realized.
• Dual watch function can receive simultaneously in different bands and different modes.
• DIGI-SEL unit that eliminates excessively strong signals is installed in the main and sub of the receiving section.
• High-speed real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display function.
• 7-inch full-colour touch screen with outstanding operation and visibility
Latest firmware can be downloaded from Icom Japan website by going here: http://www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/firm/