PLEASE SEE WEBSITE TOP BANNER REGARDING CURRENT DELIVERY TIME
The Gemini 70-1K 432MHZ Linear Amplifier is a solid state 1000W CW output Linear Amplifier for 430-440Mhz.
ALL MODE OPERATION
Being a Linear Amplifier it is suitable for all modes of operation SSB/CW/RTTY/PSK/FT8 etc.
HIGH DUTY CYCLE
From the same stable as the Gemini 2-1.2K the Gemini 70-1K 432MHZ Linear Amplifier has been designed from the start with high duty cycle usage in mind. The core of the amplifier is dominated by a 7.5Kg aluminium heatsink cooled by three temperature controlled fans making it ideal for dedicated EME / MS / FSK / JT mode users and contesters.
WORLDWIDE MAINS OPERATION
The Integral Power Supply units will accept 100-260V Mains Input so the unit can be used worldwide without any modifications.
The Gemini 70-1K is quiet in operation. Main cooling fans only run when they need to and are controlled by our own PIC fan controller giving step-less speed control proportional to temperature.
- Max output 900W 430-440MHz
- P1dB 900W output
- Spurious outputs <55dB wrt 900W
- Input R/L >15dB
- Drive levels 15-20W
- Built in sequencer and Bias T feed for masthead preamplifiers
- Protection for Overdrive/SWR/Over Temperature
- RX Insertion Loss <0.3dB
- Overall efficiency at 1kW output >60%
- RF output meter
- RF Device 1 x ART1k6FH LDMOS
- Power requirements 100-260V 50-60Hz
- Dimensions 315mm wide x 180mm high x 360mm deep
- Weight 14.5Kg
- Made in the UK.
The Gemini 70-1K 432MHZ Linear Amplifier will work really well with our larger terrestrial PowAbeam antennas such as the 432MHz 22 Element PowAbeam and others.