- The PowAbeam 70Mhz 7 element is a low profile robust high gain optimised design that uses 5/8″ tube for the parasitic elements and for the PowAbeam coaxial dipole driven element.A unique G4CQM design, a true OWA for 70MHz.
- The aerial is supplied requiring assembly only – no drilling required.
- Pre-drilled boom section(s) with machined joining sleeves (if required)
- Stauff element clamps pre-attached to the boom – the elements just need sliding into place
- Assembled PowAbeam coaxial dipole with 1m Ecoflex10 coaxial cable terminated in an in-line N Type socket.
Assembly will take about 10 minutes and requires insertion of the parasitic elements into the Stauff clamps (each are clearly marked) and mounting of the coaxial dipole (joining of the boom sections may also be needed if the boom is supplied in sections). A 10mm spanner or socket and a 4mm Allen key are all that is required.