The PowAbeam 4CQM5UC 70Mhz antenna is a 5 element is a low profile robust high gain optimised design that uses 5/8″ tube for the parasitic elements and for the PowAbeam coaxial dipole driven element.
Tuned for the DX-er with rock solid RF stability whatever the weather.
A unique G4CQM design, a true OWA for 70MHz.
Superb performance in a 2.1 meter boom length.
- 50Ω DIRECT FEED
- Designed for DXers
- Stable wet weather performance
- Designs optimized and resonated for DXers
- Frequency range 70 – 72MHz with a VSWR of 1.5:1 or less at 70.2MHz
- F/R power ratio (90-180 degrees) greater than 15dB (H-Plane)
The aerial is supplied requiring assembly only – no drilling required.
- Pre-drilled single piece square boom section
- Stauff element clamps are pre-attached to the boom – the elements just need sliding into place
- Assembled PowAbeam coaxial dipole with 1m Ecoflex10 coaxial cable terminated in an in-line N Type socket.
Assembly will take about 10 minutes and requires insertion of the parasitic elements into the clamps (each are clearly marked) and mounting of the coaxial dipole. 8mm and 10mm spanners or sockets is all that is required to assemble the 4CQM5UC