The PowAbeam 50Mhz 8 element is a low profile high gain optimised design that uses 5/8″ tube for the PowAbeam coaxial dipole driven element and parasitic elements.
Tuned for the DX-er with rock solid RF stability whatever the weather.
Superb performance in an 8 meter three section boom length
- 50Ω DIRECT FEED
- Designed for DXers
- Stable wet weather performance
- Designs optimized and resonated for DXers
- Frequency range 50 – 52MHz with a VSWR of 1.5:1 or less at 50.5MHz
- F/R power ratio (90-180 degrees) greater than 18dB (H-Plane)
The aerial is supplied requiring assembly only – no drilling required.
- Pre-drilled three piece square boom section(s) with internal joiners pre-fitted to one section.
- Element clips pre-attached to the boom – the elements just need sliding into place
- Pylon support with guys.
- Assembled PowAbeam coaxial dipole with 1m Ecoflex10 coaxial cable terminated in an in-line N Type socket.
Assembly will take about 1 hour and requires insertion of the parasitic elements into the clips (each are clearly marked) and mounting of the coaxial dipole, joining of the boom sections and mounting and rigging the cable support pylon.