The PowAbeam 50Mhz 6 element is an lightweight and low profile high gain optimised design that uses 5/8″ tube for the PowAbeam coaxial dipole driven element and parasitic elements.
Tuned for the DX-er with rock solid RF stability whatever the weather.
A unique G4CQM design, a true FLOWA for 50MHz
Superb performance in a compact 4.5 meter boom length.
- 50Ω DIRECT FEED
- Designed for DXers
- Stable wet weather performance
- Designs optimized and resonated for DXers
- Frequency range 50 – 52MHz with a VSWR of 1.5:1 or less at 50.5MHz
- F/R power ratio (90-180 degrees) greater than 18dB (H-Plane)
The aerial is supplied requiring assembly only – no drilling required.
- Pre-drilled two piece square boom section(s) with internal joiner pre-fitted to one section.
- Element clips pre-attached to the boom – the elements just need sliding into place
- Assembled PowAbeam coaxial dipole with 1m Ecoflex10 coaxial cable terminated in an in-line N Type socket.
Assembly will take about 10 minutes and requires insertion of the parasitic elements into the clips (each are clearly marked) and mounting of the coaxial dipole. 8mm and 10mm spanners or sockets is all that is required to assemble the 6CQM6UX.