The PowAbeam 432Mhz 18 element is a low noise high gain optimised design that uses 3/16″ solid rod for the parasitic elements and 5/8″ tube for the PowAbeam coaxial dipole driven element.
Tuned for the DX-er with rock solid RF stability whatever the weather.
Superb performance in only a 4.0 meter boom length
- 50Ω DIRECT FEED
- Designed for DXers
- Stable wet weather performance
- Designs optimized and resonated for DXers at 432.200MHz
- Frequency range 432 – 434MHz with a VSWR of 1.5:1 or less at 432.5MHz
- F/R power ratio (90-180 degrees) greater than 28dB (H-Plane)
The aerial is supplied requiring assembly only – no drilling required.
- Pre-drilled round boom section(s) with machined joining sleeves (if required)
- Paraclip element clips pre-attached to the boom – the elements just need sliding into place
- Assembled PowAbeam coaxial dipole with 1m Ecoflex10 coaxial cable terminated in an in-line N Type socket.
Assembly will take about 10 minutes and requires insertion of the parasitic elements into the clips (each are clearly marked) and mounting of the coaxial dipole (joining of the boom sections may also be needed if the boom is supplied in sections). A 10mm spanner or socket and a 4mm allen key are all that is required..