The PowAbeam 144Mhz 9 element is an ultra-lightweight and low profile high gain optimised design that uses 3/16″ solid rod for the parasitic elements and 5/8″ tube for the PowAbeam coaxial dipole driven element.
Tuned for the DX-er with rock solid RF stability whatever the weather.
Superb performance in a 4.5 metre boom length
- 50Ω DIRECT FEED
- Designed for DXers
- Stable wet weather performance
- Designs optimized and resonated for DXers at 144.250MHz
- Frequency range 144 – 144.5MHz with a VSWR of 1.5:1 or less at 145MHz
- F/R power ratio (90-180 degrees) greater than 25dB (H-Plane)
The aerial is supplied requiring assembly only – no drilling required. All hardware is provided.
- Pre-drilled round boom sections with machined joining sleeve
- Paraclip element clips attach the passive elements to the boom
- Assembled PowAbeam coaxial dipole with 1m Ecoflex10 coaxial cable terminated in an in-line N Type female socket.
Assembly will take about 10 minutes and requires attachment of the parasitic elements onto the boom (each are clearly marked) and mounting of the coaxial dipole (joining of the boom sections may also be needed if the boom is supplied in sections). A 10mm spanner or socket and a 4mm allen key are all that is required..