The PowAbeam CQM7F 144Mhz 7 element WIDEBAND DESIGN, an ultra-lightweight and low profile that uses 3/16″ solid rod for the parasitic elements and 5/8″ tube for the PowAbeam coaxial dipole driven element.
Tuned for the DX-er with rock solid RF stability whatever the weather.
Superb performance in a 3 meter boom length
- 50Ω DIRECT FEED
- Designed for DXers
- Stable wet weather performance
- Frequency range 144 – 148MHz with a VSWR of 1.5:1 or less
- F/R power ratio (90-180 degrees) greater than >=18dB (H-Plane)
The aerial is supplied requiring assembly only – no drilling required.
- Pre-drilled round boom section(s) with machined joining sleeves (if required)
- Paraclip element clips pre-attached to the boom – the elements just need sliding into place
- Assembled PowAbeam coaxial dipole with 1m Ecoflex10 coaxial cable terminated in an in-line N Type socket.
Assembly will take about 10 minutes and requires insertion of the parasitic elements into the clips (each are clearly marked) and mounting of the coaxial dipole (joining of the boom sections may also be needed if the boom is supplied in sections). A 10mm spanner or socket and a 4mm allen key are all that is required.