The PowAbeam 144Mhz 5 element is a low profile wide band that uses 3/16″ solid rod for the parasitic elements and 5/8″ tube for the PowAbeam coaxial dipole driven element.
Superb performance in just a 1 meter boom length
- 50Ω DIRECT FEED
- Designed for DXers
- Stable wet weather performance
- F/R power ratio (90-180 degrees) greater than 16dB (H-Plane)
The aerial is supplied requiring assembly only – no drilling required.
- Pre-drilled round boom section
- Paraclip element clips pre-attached to the boom – the elements just need sliding into place
- Assembled PowAbeam coaxial dipole with 1m Ecoflex10 coaxial cable terminated in an in-line N Type socket.
Assembly will take about 10 minutes and requires insertion of the parasitic elements into the clips (each are clearly marked) and mounting of the coaxial dipole A 10mm spanner or socket and a 4mm allen key are all that is required..