The Array Solutions RakPak-SO-RC is the popular solution for switching multi antennas remotely. Up to six antennas can be connected to a single feedline and switched remotely from the shack. Covers DC up to 50MHz.
The RatPak will handle 5kW continuous CW power levels. Unused antennas are grounded when not in use ( this can be altered if required).+
- Six antennas to one feed line
- All Aluminum WX proof and R.F. proof construction, no plastic!
- Micro-Strip PCB architecture
- Heavy-duty open frame R.F. relays
- Supplied with a galvanized U-bolt to mount to the tower leg
- Surge protection built into the relay box to protect the RATPAK’s internal relays
- Control box is easy to see, and you can write on it or use labels
- LED indicator of selected antenna
- Flat SWR from DC to 6 meters
- 5 kW CCS and 7.5 kW ICAS rating 3:1 SWR
- Can be modified for 12 V DC sink operation
- Unused antennas are grounded, but a trace can be cut to open them if desired
Connection from control box in the shack to remote unit needs a 7 way cable. Currents are low so lightweight muilticore cables are fine.