The Array Solutions AS-302N is a Lightning and Surge Protector with 3kW CW 5kW PEP power handling.
Fitted with N-Type Female connectors.
The AS-302N includes a DC Block so no high voltages can reach the shack. The enclosure is fully weatherproof.
You will need a good quality ground connection for this unit as a path for discharge.
Replacement Gas Discharge Tubes are avaiable from us.
- Dimensions 2″ x 2″x 1.5″inches (50.8 mm x 50.8 mm x 38.1 mm), connector to connector 3.25″ (82 mm)
- Weight 0.4 lb (0.2 kg)
- Frequency range: 1 to 500 MHz
- VSWR under 1.2:1
- Unique static bleed protection system (see manual)
- Return Loss: Typically 40 dB
- 50 ohms (can be used in 75 ohm systems)
- Insertion Loss (S21) 0.02 dB or less
- Power Ratings: 3 kW continuous @ 2:1 VSWR, 5 kW @ 1.2:1 VSWR
- GDT Devices certified to UL497B and UL1449
- Halogen free
- Devices tested per ITU K.12 recommendations
- Non radioactive materials
- DC spark-over voltage: 600 V, 800 V or 1200 V Depending on GDT installed.
- 10 operations 8/20 μs 5 kA minimum
- 1 operation 8/20 μs 10 kA minimum
- Max. follow current during one voltage half cycle at 50 Hz 200 A
- Insulation resistance at 100 V DC > 10 GΩ
- Capacitance at 50 MHz < 1 pF
- Operation and storage temperature -40°C to +90°C (-40°F to 194°F )
- Climatic category (IEC 60068-1) 40/ 90/ 2